Easter~~
I hear missing me voice. So here I come to clear the spider web of my blog =p
HAPPY EASTER everyone!!=) Yes, I have one week holiday for the easter, and tell me, who dont love holidays? =) It has been a fun and enjoyable week for me, with much laughter and happy moments.
I joined the Easter camp organized by ISM and I would say I have no regrets in joining it although the camp was based on Christianity. It is a rewarding experience for me to learn some new knowledge about other religion and it triggers my thinking. Apart from that, the strong bond of my group just touched me as we helped each other, encouraged each other and cheered for each other. During the physical activities when we were supposed to walk on the rope, the guys in my group held the rope tight so that it was made easier when we crossed the rope. When I was feeling unwell, they wrapped a scarf around my neck and expressed their concerns. We laughed together and tried hard to accomplish different tasks ( e.g. standing to finish the meal, talking to the wall for 10 mins, lion dance performance in the canteen, etc..) And this is the first time that I actually still keep in contact with some of my group members after the camp, how awesome is that? =)
After that, for us poor scholars surviving in the high standard livings of melboure, my friends and I had planned our very own Mornington trip. Imagine that we took one hour of train and one hour of bus plus 15 minutes of walking just to reach the maze. Lol. But, I felt so proud of us that we actually found our way - even more proud that we actually saved quite a lot. =p And the scenery was so beautiful. I had my first time travelling to outskirts by myself and most importantly, the beauty of nature stunned me. Lavender, vineyard, roses, sheep, and many mores which I had never seen before in my life.
After that, I went by myself to musika - nearly scolded by mother zan. haha. But I was inspired by those music- loving performers when they were playing the instruments or singing. I can feel their enthusiasm, that they were just in their own worlds. How brave and courageous they are to actually pursue their own dreams, to fly high and soar high. The audience gave their loud applause and cheered. And, I was glad that I came to this concert. ( more thanks to my senior who gave me the free ticket =] )
So again, It was a week with much thinking done. Despite some harshness of my university life where I actually face some problems of catching up in my studies and some loneliness that I have to face, I still feel glad that I am here.
When you are unfamiliar to the new environment, when you feel insecure and worried, just remember that there are always purposes and reasons behind. To me, I laugh more and I appreciate more now. This is a journey- a long and remarkable journey that I will make the best out of it. As always, if you know me and you will know that I am never good in giving up. =)
Cheers and enjoy the postcards mailed from Australia! =)
Postcards today: Easter camp and mornington =)
- My awesome HAIRY group!! ( this is our group name - not implying that we are hairy. haha )
- I think she is Liyana. A very sweet person and has a very nice voice too..=)
So bye evryone!! And to my friends in KDU, good luck and all the best in your trials!! Best wishes from Melbourne, =)
~lots love, shyueshyan

thanks susie =)
ReplyDeleteenjoy your holidays
miss u
shyannnnnnn :D
ReplyDeleteu have alot of events there ya!
so充实!!!!!
enjoy & enjoy it k! ;)
but i really missssss you.
sing k, chatting, shopping =D
waiting for the day we meet up
jiayou and stay happy k. :)