Grateful~~

GRATEFUL~~~

I went back to the farm early in the morning today. I passed my statement of results and the plaque I received from KDU to my grandpa. He smiled, never in my life I watched my grandpa so happy, genuinely happy because he was so proud of me. He asked: " If you dint use the plaque, do you mind just to put beside the TV for a few days? So that I can see it whenever I watch the news. Good job." Smile again. I never know that my good results will create such happiness in him. Tears sprang into my eyes.
 
 After that, I attended the gathering. Although it was ks birthday too, well, I will just assume that everyone came because of me.=p  Fun, Laughter, Circle ( ps: This is our SSI tradition, we will eventually form a circle every time gather, and blocks other peoples' ways in the shopping complex. haha), as usual. At the end of the session, when I looked through the presents given by yc and ms, although I tried so hard to hold back the tears, tears started to well up.

  I am a crybaby. I cry almost effortlessly, be it when I failed my driving test AGAIN, when I get 4As in A-Level, when Dumbledore died in Harry Potter or even when I eat wasabi. (k, but who can tell me who dint cry when eating wasabi? =.= ) Well, I think my tear glands are fully developed, unlike my memory retaining power, who knows me well will definitely know how blur I am. (btw, I just scolded by my mum because I forgot where did I put my IC.=p )

 People asked, why you cry so easily?  ( although I do admit that I cry too much easily, my tears can form kajang river dy. XD) But why do you need to pretend strong when you know you are not? so, I cry when I want to, I laugh when I want to. And this is me.

And for this very first time, I am glad that I am just me. I used to envy, why he is so smart? why she is so pretty? why I am not Bill Gates?
 But now, I feel grateful that I am just me. And this is because, I am loved, by my family and friends. THANK YOU.
Treasure the family and friends around you. =)

~Postcards today? mailed with loves~~~
 
-The shadow is me. The right side one perhaps is autumn? haha. nope. I take these two photos with different settings. Taken in the farm. =)

- Well, in farm, sometimes we still use charcoal to cook. ha.







- I find flora sterling in the farm too!! Left: Soon cheik bougainvillea. Down: Fatin orchid. I like both shots very much. =)


- Doughnuts? ya, but cant eat, is hand-made one. =) thanks to ms who scared I will be starving in Aussie later and hence sew this doughnut to me. I nearly cry when I see this one. =) (or maybe already crying? =p)
- Haha. And this is the biscuit. Sew by yc. erhmm..I think I still prefer the doughnut better. wakaka. =p THANKS..=)
- And this small little book. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU =)  I will spread my wings, I promise. =)
so bye everyone!! Hope to c u soon!! haha. (ps: today postcards taken by my little camera I just bought. Red canon digital camera, any suggestions of the names? =p)

~with lots of love, susan

Comments

  1. I suggest to name ur Red Camera as 'Red Packet' or 'Red Envelope' because your blog is called Post-Cards, so u need envelope to 攢藏 those post-cards.

    Anyway, Bon Voyage and all the best to u in Aus, hope to c u soon one day and don't fget to keep in touch too.

    Miss YOU !

    Xin Ying =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love this sentence >
    But why do you need to pretend strong when you know you are not? so, I cry when I want to, I laugh when I want to. And this is me.

    yaa this is so you shyan! haaa and to me,u are strong in ur inner side! =)
    and for the driving test,mayb the 'heaven' just wanna test you? i do believe failure makes ppl stronger,at least u experience it.though retake costs money,but u still have chances,go retake in the future.haa now driving also not that important for u,aussie there got so many public transport =D jiayou jiayou k! haa ur blog so nice,everyday also have special postcard to share with us! keep doing it! hmm ya i think xy suggestion quiteeeee good!hahaa susan envelope.xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. YO!!!...haha...hope u still rmb me...hehe...keep in touch by blogging!
    0-4-1-0.blogspot.com...

    all the best to u in aussie...take care n enjoy ur life there! gambateh!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey~ upload ur pictures to fb~ GAMBATEH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your post dear :)
    take care,
    you are who you are
    and you are awesome,no?!!!
    :)
    take care
    love
    *though we don't talk much,i will always be here to send out my blessings and be there for you if you need me*

    agreed with xin ying,you should call it 'ang pau' haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.
    sexian, of coz i din forget u lar.keep in touch k =)
    n to casin, sylvia, xy and lixuan jie, thank u all for the wishes. I will try my best too! Thank you all for the support =)
    btw, I decide to call my camera 'ang ang', abbrev. for angpau? hahaha

    keep visiting and viewing k?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that sentence....cry when i want to cry, smile when i want to smile....
    this really makes me envy @.@
    hope u have a safe journey....i think u can adapt very well coz u r not alone there...
    jia u!!!
    n muz celebrate cny kao kao kao....on behalf of me as well to celebrate it!!!
    gong xi fatt chai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. miss u so much susie =)
    nice post haha
    have fun blogging
    btw when are u flying?
    izzit same as sarah and daniel?

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy cny to peijin and chan too!!=)

    btw, peipei, I am flying off on 15 feb 9.55am flight. Well, it has become earlier actually. sigh.it is not same as sarah and daniel oso.=(

    but is ok than, I miss you all too. Have fun studying and send my regards to all kdu-rians too!!=)

    all the best to everyone!!=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment