My First Post =)
MOOD DOWN~~~~~~
I suppose my first post should be a happy post, but with too much emotions overwhelming, I find myself submerged in this sad sad mood. And with this sudden mood change, I decide to open a blog??
(ps: what an excuse.=.=)
Sometimes I wonder, maybe I am not ready to go overseas. I am a thinker, always think too much and always find troubles for myself.
Current Situation:
Accommodation- not yet a confirmed place to stay. sleeping beside longkang in aus perhaps?=p
Transport - I just know that no one will pick us up in airport later. =.=
Packing- I havent even started to buy a check-in luggage =.= well, not even having any idea what should I pack? My clothes already exceed the weight limit dah. (30kg where got enough ppl? right right right?)
*Allow me to digress a while, I HATE DRIVING!!!oh, hopefully tomorrow all JPJ people will be very kind and helpful, please, I am a good driver,(despite the fact that I dy langgar 2 tiangs when parking =p) PLEASEEE let me pass my driving exam.=)
- views outside my room in JB, that is why I cannot see stars at night.=(
Taken when on the flight to KL. oh ya, I think I am hungry now.=p

-sun set by the sea. peaceful feelings than~~
so jiao people! Hope to hear from me soon? Just leave some comments here ok? hahaha~~
Thank you for listening to my bla-bla-bla by the way!=)
~lotsa love, susan



hahahahahahahahahahahaahha dis shows that i have read ur blog!!!!
ReplyDeletei m the first!!! to post!!!! casio orange colour watch plssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ReplyDeleteyay!! i'm the second to post a comment!! love your blog and ur first post!! gt style, i like!! :D
ReplyDeletehahaha add mee! :D
ReplyDeletehey dear susan..sylvia here~ link me when u are free k..http://sylvia3790.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteupdate update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteheyy..
ReplyDeletemoody is normal :)
write everythg u feeling thru this blog would hv made u feel at least better yaa!
jiayou k!
always love you =)
but also dun abandon our blog..coz we both are the more active ones in that xanga..lol xD
thank you xuan =) I think writing out in blog will make me feel better definitely =) Hope I will not so moody soon ^^
ReplyDeleteto soon cheik jie: casio watch ar? haha. toy wan can or not =p
haha. I will update soon ^^ but mayb next week, stay tuned! with more photos =)
Dear Shyue Shyan, I linked u dy, will keep myself update with ur life through ur blog =)
ReplyDeletefinally, u got urself a very first new bloggie.
It's a good way to let us know aboutu life in Aus in the future.
Once again congrats to u, u have done a great great job, u earn urself a flight ticket to Aus n a golden opportunity to experience a new life in Aus, I am proud of u yea ^^
Hmmm...our next gathering will be after 4 years lo. But don't worry, I will make a visit to Aus soon, after u have settled down there, then u and Yan Jun can bring me around =D
Either one of u gotta tumpang me if possible =p
I had the same feeling as you before I came to Canada too.
But once you know when your flight is, you will be mentally prepared le.
Btw, what I would recommend is not to buy winter clothing in Malaysia, you can get better choices and price from Australia, you can enquire Yan Jun or Yi Wen about it. What I think you should bring is some clothes where you can wear to classes, some medicine (panadol, 止泻药,风油 and some food such as ur favourite biscuits, milo or herbs).
Hopefully, you can be both mentally and physically prepared soon!
And yeah, I miss you too =]
Hope to chat with u soon !
Let me know when is your flight once u r confirmed about it ya ^^
all the best
lotsa love from Xin Ying
~bff~
woohoo!!! welcome to the big family!!!
ReplyDeletei'm oyc!!!haha, yeah!!! as u wish, i'm here!1!!
ReplyDeletewawwawa!!!
ReplyDeletekeep it up!
want to know ur recent news! remember to update it daily ya!!!
ahahahahaha