Uncertain~~
UNCERTAIN~~
' Boom! Boom!' I can still hear the fireworks outside my house although now is...1.30am?? haha. Quoted from my dad: " There are so many rich peoples out there." =.=
I suppose this is my last post in Johor Bahru, or to be exact, Malaysia. Haha. To my surprise, I am not really that excited who is looking forward to go abroad to study. The uncertainty that I have to face worries me.
Here, I am thankful for everything that has shaped me. I think I turn out to be a good and nice girl ( Am I? =p) and most importantly, I am showered with love. These two months in JB, I realize how great is my friends and family and how important they are to me. Yes, we always say cherish the ones around you before it is too late, but sometimes I wonder, who can actually tell me what is meant by cherish and treasure? And what should I do so that they know I cherish them and appreciate their presence in my life?
- with my parents and behind, my unexpected cousin appear with that super funny expression. =.= hahaha
I do love them, for the support and encouragement, whenever I am up or down. I am lucky, as for my life, there is always someone who will never fail to be there for me, be it my family and friends. THANK YOU.
I do love them, for the support and encouragement, whenever I am up or down. I am lucky, as for my life, there is always someone who will never fail to be there for me, be it my family and friends. THANK YOU.
Wish me luck can? I can do it, can I? And A VERY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!=)
~ Postcard mailed today: pic taken when gathering, sight-seeing, with family and friends.
- The view from a restaurant by the seaside. The light is from Singapore =) Thank u ms to bring me there.
- I think they will really think we are lesbian.=p haha
-with xq. with yc.-
Thank you very much for the support. =)
- Well, thoso photos are not lasers or some special light. I take the pics when fireworks are played. =) So, as the ending, HAPPY CNY!!=) I hope the best for me in Australia, please~~~ ( I will just take the firework as meteors and make the wishes =p)
~so babai everyone!!=) hear from me soon from australia k? haha.
A sincere THANK YOU for visiting this not so special blog. =)
~lotsa love, susan

u sure can overcome yr uncertainties with ease!!
ReplyDeletehappy cny!!!
nice blog!
ReplyDeleteshyan..really sorry that I didn't receive your call today..
I wanted to call u back..but I guess u are on the plane d..
sorry yea!
love your blog yea!
anyway really take care there~ hope u awaz remember us yea~