Melbourne~~

Hello world!

Current city : Melbourne =)

It has been one week since I stepped foot on this land. 

How does it really feel when you are overseas to pursue your studies? 

Sad, Happy, Excited, Uncertain, Worried, Scared, Amazing....Mixed feelings. It feels so different when you took a stroll along the street when different races of people just walked passed by you with smiles on their faces, when you never see motorbikes here anymore but even an elderly woman was cycling on the street, when the cool breeze blew over you and you felt so refreshing, when you marveled at how beautiful this city is with a well blend of cultural and modern buildings, and when you finally realize that how big is this world and how fortunate you are to be in this foreign land where you can embark on this new journey. 
I appreciate the opportunity, really do. =)

The night at Yaara River in Melbourne city. The view is really nice. =)

Adapting life here surprisingly is not really a difficult task to me. For the first night at Melbourne, after a welcoming dinner from my seniors, perhaps I was too tired, I actually slept so soundly till next morning. =p haha. A special thank you to all my Petronas seniors, they had brought us to many places to help us to settle down in Melbourne. And yes, I am beginning to like this city, gals. =)

~ Postcards mailed today: In Melbourne =)
- On the plane. I think Australia's clouds are different from Malaysia. haha. It is true!! Can see my first post where I took the pics of clouds from the flight to KL.Australia's clouds are not fluffy. hahaha.





- The apartment I live. This is the living room and the dining area. =)
- The view at night is really nice. =)





- Seriously, in the city there are still many antique buildings which are quite different from Msia. This building reminds me of Harry Potter. Haha.














- When I was in the tram, I took the pictures. Peoples along the street, high-tea-ing, picnic-ing on the field. What a relaxing lifestyle and I realize maybe now is the time that I can slow down my pace. =)

 - Yes everyone, I cook! haha. My very first meal in Melbourne when I cooked. I think my ex-rmmate, sarah will be very proud of me. haha.
Anyway, just fyi, standard living in Melbourne is very high, one meal will cost you at least 7 dollar the cheapest, even in uni. So, my diet plan comes again. sigh.
 - We have game night at our seniors house.












- The city at morning, at night. 






So, how is life? There are many possibilities in the future, there are some parts that I am uncertain, so friends, give me strength and support, and I hope that I will continue to enjoy and explore this city! Melbourne, here I come!!=)
ps: I would appreciate if my friends who want to contact me leave comments here coz I may not be online very often till I get my internet established. Using mobile broadband now which is at the risk to exceed, haha.
~with lotsa love, susan

Comments

  1. nicee rite?? haha! sure u gonna explore more and enjoy ur life there! ;)
    when u are in malaysia sure feel uncertain,but when u reach there and be in that situation,u will alter your mood and adapt..
    jiayou!
    enjoy enjoy... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...wan to compare which place is more harry potter?? come here u will noe australia is totally cannot compared with cape town!!! cape town is so beautiful XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment