Hello=)

 Cool right? In Melbourne, a lot of street performances that are happening in this city. A tourist attraction I think. =)

It seems that I had lost touched with this world, it has been long since I last blogged. Suddenly realize that I did not catch up with my friends recently due to the piling workloads and assignments, I just hope you all are doing fine. ( Yes, you all are still being remembered =) )

Life is still good to me, and I know it will get better. I am not the kind of person who will be satisfied with just books and exams, yes I do hope for more. Sometimes, I have this kind of thought, if I were given a chance, I would step out from my comfort zone to do somethings meaningful, perhaps a volunteering job or a missionary activity. I am 19, and I really hope that at some points in my life, I would have done somethings more meaningful.
I guess this is the reason that I will never get bored of joining volunteering activities..University life is not just about books and exams, I wish to gain an insight of what am I going to be in the future, to be a successful person not in terms of financial acquisition but spiritually satisfaction.

I had just finished one production and it was great. Rehearsals before the show had indeed worn me out, but the satisfaction that gained after the show has made all the efforts worthwhile. I received flowers from my seniors and the production team as compliments of my hard works. The feeling was just great =) * hint to someone. haha.

Photos will be uploaded soon! * if I am not lazy, haha. Just wish me luck for my coming mid sem test and my friends, do contact me via skype or msn or facebook k?

regards. susan
Postcards: Shrine of remembrance~~ a tourist attraction in Melbourne. 

Comments

  1. ur blog is always inspiring.
    love your thought! go for it shyanshyan!for the meaningful activities!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment