=)
it has been long since I last updated. Everyone back in Malaysia is like 'where have you been susan?'
My last paper is on the coming monday. And I think I am kinda stressed now. haha.
Life in Melbourne? so far so good. Nothing spectacular happens. But I miss Malaysia.
Now, I just hope that my exam can end soon. Everyone is celebrating already, only me still stuck for the exams.
Jiayou!
ps: will have a proper update after I finish the exam. bye people =)
My last paper is on the coming monday. And I think I am kinda stressed now. haha.
Life in Melbourne? so far so good. Nothing spectacular happens. But I miss Malaysia.
Now, I just hope that my exam can end soon. Everyone is celebrating already, only me still stuck for the exams.
Jiayou!
ps: will have a proper update after I finish the exam. bye people =)

shyan!! :D hiiiiiiiiiiiii!
ReplyDeleteflo keeps saying u disappear,
but hey ure always in my heart xDDDD
many ppl still having exams,ure not alone :)
misss you! hehee!