A new year.
And a new me? Definitely not.
Sometimes I am frustrated at myself. I have a lot of dreams and goals but I never try to achieve them. I have promised myself not to give up every time when problem arises but I still give up. I wanted to do more but why do I feel that I am such a inferior and insignificant person?
This negative feeling is eating me inside out. I have to stop this negative feelings and move on.
Anyway, a new year should be a new hope. I really want to continue trying, please give me strength.
Here upload some photos of my recent activities. =)
(well, not really recent xD)
I must admit that that hair which I cut myself is really noob. I swear to myself that I will never ever cut my fringe by myself again xD
~loves, shyueshyan
Sometimes I am frustrated at myself. I have a lot of dreams and goals but I never try to achieve them. I have promised myself not to give up every time when problem arises but I still give up. I wanted to do more but why do I feel that I am such a inferior and insignificant person?
This negative feeling is eating me inside out. I have to stop this negative feelings and move on.
Anyway, a new year should be a new hope. I really want to continue trying, please give me strength.
Here upload some photos of my recent activities. =)
(well, not really recent xD)
I must admit that that hair which I cut myself is really noob. I swear to myself that I will never ever cut my fringe by myself again xD
~loves, shyueshyan

hehe,rly noob hair, but i like =P
ReplyDelete