HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
YES I AM 20.
This year birthday is still an amazing one, I celebrated with my loved ones and my friends tried their best to surprise me and indeed they succeed. I know it was particularly hard to arrange the timing but in the end, you all still appear at my place and sang the birthday song, and for that I am thankful.
Because I am not alone, in my 20.
To myself:
Finally you are 20, I know you dreaded most this day as deep down you are like a little child who does not want to grow up.Life has been treating well to you isnt it? You have those who love u on this special day. Kick off your bad habits in the past and believe in yourself right now.
Thank you to myself too for being me, still cheerful, noisy, lazy and most importantly, still being loved until today.
I have my very first fine dining experience in Melbourne too. Well, those restaurants usually are super expensive in Melbourne so I would not dare to try (poor students ). But on my birthday, I have the chance to try it. And it tasted super nice xD
All in all, thank you to my friends who call and sms me from Malaysia ( or South Africa?xD), who leave the fb messages and who call and plan to celebrate my birthday.
And thank you to you too, for all the surprises and your unwavering loves. I know that it is hard for you to arrange all those plans and I know that you put in a lot of effort to make them work.
THANK YOU.
ps: soon cheik jie I update blog dy finally xD haha. And a birthday post for u lixuan! haha. I willTRY to update more often =P
This year birthday is still an amazing one, I celebrated with my loved ones and my friends tried their best to surprise me and indeed they succeed. I know it was particularly hard to arrange the timing but in the end, you all still appear at my place and sang the birthday song, and for that I am thankful.
Because I am not alone, in my 20.
Finally you are 20, I know you dreaded most this day as deep down you are like a little child who does not want to grow up.Life has been treating well to you isnt it? You have those who love u on this special day. Kick off your bad habits in the past and believe in yourself right now.
Thank you to myself too for being me, still cheerful, noisy, lazy and most importantly, still being loved until today.
I have my very first fine dining experience in Melbourne too. Well, those restaurants usually are super expensive in Melbourne so I would not dare to try (
All in all, thank you to my friends who call and sms me from Malaysia ( or South Africa?xD), who leave the fb messages and who call and plan to celebrate my birthday.
And thank you to you too, for all the surprises and your unwavering loves. I know that it is hard for you to arrange all those plans and I know that you put in a lot of effort to make them work.
THANK YOU.
ps: soon cheik jie I update blog dy finally xD haha. And a birthday post for u lixuan! haha. I will

heehe niceenicee :D
ReplyDeleteoikkk sampat abit, what is that P S.the keychain?
PLS? i noe shyan sure stands for u.issit P love S? hahahaa xD