A painful lesson

Final mark: 59 I hope my student number is wrong, I hope what I have seen on the website is not true. But it is true and indeed I scored the lowest mark in my life.

I did not even meet Petronas requirements do I?

I might not cite properly and that is why the lecturer says that I am plagiarizing. It is really a painful lesson when I got this lowest mark in my entire uni life and I wonder, am I good in writing? Will I be able to cope this subject well or worse, am I suitable for this profession? Geology has never been so hard and tough before and I am wearing off, I mean seriously.

The assignments, the labss and the exams are wearing me off. I need a break. I want to find back myself who was once cheerful and happy. I had never been so depressed before regarding my result and felt so uncertain for my future. I am afraid I am not suitable.

But it is just one painful lesson isnt it? Buck up Susan, life is full of challenges. I know I have always been the one who is on top, I have always tried my best to believe in myself. But just at this point of time, it is time to be humble again, to know my limits, and to try and cheer up. Nothing much I can do now.

Cite properly next time. Do your reference properly. Cheer up, it is just another subject and you can definitely do better than this. Forget about my emo-ness, I just need to vent out my sadness and emo-ness now. And I know I will be alright. It is 59, at least I pass. Yes, PASS.

Cheer up.
~loves, Susan

Comments