Exams COMING!!

One more week will be exam. Again, I have reached the end of the year. How fast...

Realizing I have not updated my blog for months, I believe this is the time I finally have the mood to do so. Lol. But well, where should I start?

My winter break 2011
- From June to July. This was a month full of activities and memories. NCG 2011 is definitely a journey that I will never forget in Melbourne. Involving 500 delegates from all over Australia, this event is definitely the highlight for Malaysian Student in Australia in 2011. Being involved as Human Resource Manager is a wonderful experience although sometimes the process can be tough and hard. I still can remember the mental stress that I have to face when me and my partner Yin Shia worry about the number of volunteers that we have. And I still remember how nervous were we when there were so many casualties during the event and dealing with the irresponsible first aid crew had challenged us all.



NEW ZEALAND LOVES.
- First time backpacking with two of my besties, Yinshia and Linn. Well, I never think that I will actually go to New Zealand one day. I am an adventurous girl with a lot of goals and travelling around the world has been my dream since I was young. I was truly glad that I took the initiative to actually book the flight first and eventually made this trip happened =D

Daniel is the best! Lol. Thank you so much ( If you are reading this that is =P) for your hospitality. We mainly stayed in Daniel's place and sometimes we played cards when we were bored. His place was spacious and awesome! I wished I stayed in a house in Melbourne too!

One of the highlight of our stay in new Zealand will be the 2 days 1 night in Queenstown. I would strongly recommend anyone who is interested to travel to New Zealand to go to Queenstown, it is the most beautiful place I have ever been! I guess one of the reasons is I manage to view the whole Queenstown


Through HELICOPTER! Lol.

Took the scenic flight deal and got myself into a helicopter. When the helicopter landed on the alpine mountain the view was so breathtaking that I really thought I was in some movie scenes. The snow was thick, about a knee high. And wow, I finally saw REAL snow! Not artificial snow in Genting or in Melbourne anymore =P



 By the way, the helicopter scenic flight is approximately 30 minutes and it costs you about NZ100. So, it solely depends on you whether you think the flight is worthwhile or not. Next on my list, SKYDIVING ( hopefully will do it before next end of year)!!

Conclusion for my winter break.
~ Busy yet meaningful. Most importantly, I finally step out of my comfort zone to try and experience something different.

Very often, I have this inferior feeling that make myself feel very down and dumb. Reminiscing the past did make me feel better, at least I know that I have achieved something. Seeing different views, travelling to different places had broaden my horizon and make me realize that the world is beautiful and life, although sometimes can be tough, it is still worthwhile living .


I hope this negative feeling fades away one day.After all, I need to be more confident and tell myself I can do it!


Exams, I WILL CONQUER YOU!!XD

Comments