Throwback ~2012
It had been years since I updated this blog.
But I know I shouldn't have ignored this blog post as I realize I have many emotions that I have shared here before and it recorded my past and a learning journey that I had been through.
SO here is a throwback post. Haha.
A throwback post for 2 years ago?
The last year in my uni.
The memories faded, just like how every memory first started out freshly in your mind but with times, you can only remember the vague details and the fact that: OH I HAD DONE THIS BEFORE but you cannot remember why and how you were there in the first place.
Just like how I had survived my last year in uni with little surprises (Oh I did score well for my last year and graduated) but I remembered the complaints that I had and a few midnight oils that I burnt before the finals.
Just like how I missed the time with my cherries (the nicknames for my housemates) and we stayed in a high-end apartment with 2 bedrooms over-viewing the Yaara River and had some laughs and fun every night.
Just like how the memories of my NZ trip started fading out (and yes, I did skydiving back then and it was pretty cool) and I cannot even remember the details of my structured interviews which landed me in this job 2 years after.
But it is still part of me, an intrinsic part of me that will look back in the past and realize how far I have come. And this is probably a space for me to rant and to show the emotional side of me, despite a usual cheerful self that would always show my smiles to others.
TO myself, you have done well, extremely well for the past 2 years.
Looking back, the memories that I had in Melbourne when I studied last time will always be inside my heart and I would not have traded this experience with anything else.
~Loves, Susan

Comments
Post a Comment