Quarterly update - Baby is coming soon! :)

Since my last birthday post, it has been over three months already and in case you are wondering how big is my belly now...
At the time of writing, I am currently 38 weeks pregnant! 🥳
Baby boy is tracking along well so praise God for that. And I am guilty as charged that I didn't update as often, because to be honest I am pretty chilled about this pregnancy (which I think is a good thing 😊). So most of the times I didn't even 'think' of that I am pregnant, but just going through the motions. Good thing is my pregnancy symptoms are pretty manageable so far, apart from pelvic and leg pain. 

But for the past three months, let me summarise some updates here:

Helen's visit
Such immense joy to have high school friends coming Melbourne for a visit, and more so staying overnight for a couple of days so we can have some well deserved catch up - especially when both of us are in the similar stage of pregnancy!!! How exciting 😊

We had so much fun just chatting with one another after a long day and just sharing our experiences in love and work and pregnancy. It was such a time well spent that I felt so emotional after she went back 😭

To my dearest Helen, no matter where you are, remember you are not alone and can always reach out to me whenever you needed a chat! Love ya ❤️ 

Sis visit (not once, but twice lol)
Honestly we don't say it out loud, but I really appreciate her visit very very much. Her presence means she takes away some of our babysitting duty (yay), and she cooks for us whenever she has time. She has been to Melbourne so many times that she doesn't mind not doing all the touristy stuffs, as long as she can go run and finish her running duty. (Imagine she is still running in winter! Lol)

Here are some pictures of her visit. Joel really adores her too, and was being emo the day after she left haha. 

2 years old Mr Joel
Yes, the little one also turns two in May! We have a lot of celebration in May though, being it the month of Mother's Day, hubby's birthday and Joel's birthday 🎂🎂 
I initially planned on having a zoo outing and a playdate for this little one, but he ended up feeling feverish and scared us all the night before 😅 All these sickness he brought from childcare is no joke! But thank God he recovers just in time on Sunday for his celebration. I booked a private room in a play cafe and while he wasn't particularly interested in the slides and toys, he was definitely very interested in looking out the window and watching the trains passed by so I considered that a win! He is such a massive vehicle lover, be it car, truck or train lol. 


Port Fairy Babymoon
We also managed to squeeze in a Babymoon in May despite the busy schedule of celebration. Hubby and I went to Port Fairy back in 2020, and really liked the place for its chilled and relaxed vibe so we decided to come again, this time with our little one! 

The place is still as beautiful and tranquil as ever. If you ever come to visit Melbourne with some spare times, come and visit this place, which is near to the famous Great Ocean Road, but minus the crowd haha. 

And then June comes along with my sister's visit,  a couple more playdates for the little one, and then in a blink of eyes, I am this big already! 

And as the time of writing too, guess what, I was in the hospital for check up and was told there was an early labour sign with a bloody show! Things are progressing well so far but I might head to hospital soon. Baby seems to decide to come earlier than expected!! 🥹 
Please keep us in prayer 🙏🏼 
And here is to my little one: 

Dear baby,
You are really early you know? You are supposed to due for another two weeks but it seems like you are so excited to see the world that you start kicking already haha. 

We are caught off guard a little but mummy and daddy are very excited for you to come really. I haven't spoken to you much really, but you are such a chilled baby so far and didn't give mummy lots of trouble. Well done bubba!! We are not very sure what to expect, but I guess we will know once you landed earth side.

Most importantly, we continue to keep faith and trust that all will work according to God's will and purpose. God has been really faithful and He will always be 😊 Thanks for coming to our family, we all love you very much. Oh did I mention? You have an adorable big brother too, I am not sure how well he will cope with your arrival, but give him some times and I am sure he will come to love you just as much. 

See you soon my boy 🥹 Please don't give me too much problems during labour okay, let's work together! 

~ loves, mummy and daddy 

Comments