Independent~~
It had been a hectic week for me, well it might not be that hectic but just that I couldnt let my pace stop when it came to weekends. Although assignments are piling up, I still manage to find some times to go out and to enjoy. Ok, I know I am slack, really slack..=.= For this weekend, I went to Japanese Festival and for our petronas club, we had our very own academic day with so much fun and laughter. =)
Exam timetable was out last week!! Not a good one I suppose. =( While everyone finishes the exam earlier, my geology subject actually ends on the very last day of the exam period. wtfish. I shall not complain anyway because this subject requires a lot of memorizing and essay writing. I-AM-SO-SCREWED.
I realize that I had lost my self discipline here and I do not know why. I cannot remember what I had studied and even though assignments are due soon, I will only do it one day prior to the due date. Yes, not a really good study attitude. And somehow, the weather now is so cold that I cannot wake up in the morning for my lectures. Oh, how I miss my little roommate who had not failed to wake me up every morning last time even though I slept so soundly. ( sarah, heard my missing voice? XD)
And now, through a lot of activities, I am starting to make some new friends and find my very own circle of friends. Sometimes, it is really not easy to find a new group of friends when it comes to a new environment. My friends say I am noisy and easy to get along with, am I? I might be seen to be the one who can talk and crap a lot, but deep down, I know that I really need a long time to really open up to a friend, to share my problems and my inner thoughts.
Suddenly remembered what ms and yc had been telling me:
ms says:
maybe you wont have to look for them but fren wil cum to u one day
yc says:
take it easy. we r free. try to talk to us whenever u r free.
ms says:
ya. v r alw here for u.
And it makes my days. thank you. =)
Postcards today: Japanese festival and academic day~~
- we are building a tower with the straws. And we won the 4th price!!( out of 4 teams, hahaha)
- All cute cute Japanese stuffs~~
- Japanese drums performance! =)
~so hopefully I will be doing well in my coming exam. Come back my study mood please~~n btw, js finish chatting with my kdu-friends and I realize how I miss u all. =) good luck for the A2!! ( by that, I did not include u daniel, haha ) best wishes from Melbourne~~
~lotsa love, susan ( I will try and update as often as possible, haha )

haaahaa wtFISH...shyan im gonna copy this word from you! xDDDD
ReplyDeleteand my team building we also used the straws to make building,seriously such a waste lah.lol
i still left 2 papers, and oooh yay good luck and all the best for you exams!! assignments definitely can slack,but examsss nooooo. hahaaa jiayoujiayoujiayou!
shyan, take care there~ hehe....got so many things wanna tell u...hahaha..miss u!! C:
ReplyDeletejahat ah you... i oso got exams coming up soon, kay? XD
ReplyDeleteMy business paper also till the very last day.. So sama-sama lo... hahaha...