To my mum~~

I remember today is Mother's Day. Hence, this post is specially dedicated to my dearest mum. =)

I am not a good daughter to be honest, being the eldest in the family, I tend to be a bit rebellious. I throw temper easily to my family although I dont do so in front of my friends. I show my weakest side to my family, as I know that no matter what had happened, they will always be there for me. Yes, I had always took them for granted. =p My mum has always been the one who is tolerant enough to understand my situations, to bear with my hot-tempered and encourage me in whatever situations.

Coming to Melbourne to study is not an easy decision for me, and till now, I am still trying to adapt to this new environment and I hope I am coping well. =) Throughout the long journey, my mum has never failed to be there for me, be it for the first months I had been complaining about the high standard of livings in Melbourne or back to KDU, when I was struggling to cope with my A Level. She will just listen and told me to be patient because she believed that I will be coping well.

I never tell my mum how much I love her, but I know that she knows. For the unwavering support, love, care and concern that she had showered to me, I realize that I am one lucky gal to be surrounded by all her love.

And in this special event, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to my mum, for teaching me to be who I am now, to understand that I will never be alone because family will always be the one I can turn to. =)

THANK YOU MUM and I LOVE YOU! =) 谢谢您!
stay pretty always so that my friends will still mistaken you as my sister. =p haha.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! 母亲节快乐!

Postcards today: to my mum ~~

- in the airport. I think my mum was trying hard to control her tears when she was sending me to Melbourne.

By the way, sorry mum that I did not plan earlier to send a card back to Malaysia but the loves are sealed here ok? Thank you for all your support! =)

~loves, your daughter =)

Comments

Post a Comment