Pictures time! xD

My stage...it looks very professional right? xD or I actually look very professional? xD
~yes, I AM DANCING! Seriously, I am in love with wii after this..And hey, I did score the highest ( only once in the total four games I had played xD, others...I score NOT BAD) I had some videos, but we will see whether will I upload or not..haha
~ Flower girl xD or am I very matched with the flowers? yes, the flowers are as pretty as me xD
~I really think I am not trying to act cute...Did I?

Yes, thats all. shout out to Yvonne Ho, I gt upload photos, so dun da bi gu lar. hahaha. I miss u suddenly, because I realize that the captions of every pictures are so 'bimbo' which I think the narcism is influenced by u xD agree Sarah?

Have a nice day people! Maybe if I am hardworking, I will upload more photos in facebook! =)

Comments

Post a Comment