Spring break =)
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!
Spring break begins and that means I will have two weeks of holidays!!Who dont love holidays?xD
Well, first week of my break is still hectic and busy..Working as tutor during this break implies that I will have extra income ( my student suddenly became so hardworking and he actually asked for more classes =.= ) but that also shows that I will be more occupied during this holiday. I shall not complain about this because I am aware that I need more $$$$$ to sustain my expenses during my spring break. ( holidays = spending ) Agree? xD
I have many activities planned ahead apart from my tutor life. Mid-autumn festival celebration, BBQ, catching up with friends, open house and lots more which are queuing up next. Suddenly, I feel that I am even busier during my holidays. How ironic is that? ( We have always thought that we should rest more during holidays but apparently it does not seem to be xD)
But I enjoy this hectic life! I have to admit that I am not a person who can stay indoor for a long time, not that I am outgoing, I just enjoy meeting new peoples. *a short pause here, enjoy meeting new peoples do mean outgoing right? =.= What a sentence but yes, u know what I mean xD
Anyway, I am talkative as usual and life has been great so far! I just had a wonderful dinner with my neighbors and I cant wait for tomorrow pasar malam which will be held first time in Melbourne!
Photos? Sorry I am lazy xD ( da my bi gu lar, hint to someone xD)
~My life has not been perfect all the time, sometimes it is like a ride on a roller coaster which I anticipate what will be on the next stage ( a thrilling or a not-so-scary one?) but on the other hands, I am worried for the outcome. But at each turning points of my life, I take this chance to thank God for whatever that happens because I appreciate the beauty in it. =) Be it to be my decision to study in Melbourne, to study in KDU, to get a scholarship from Petronas or to study in SSI, I enjoy the insightful journey which has in turn shaped me to be who I am today. After all, you will back to the starting point and telling yourself that you are lucky that you had taken this ride, because whether how bad or how good it is, at least you have tried. =)
Enjoy! To all my KDU friends, good luck for the flight and your future undertakings!Dun forget me and my souvenirs!!XD
Spring break begins and that means I will have two weeks of holidays!!Who dont love holidays?xD
Well, first week of my break is still hectic and busy..Working as tutor during this break implies that I will have extra income ( my student suddenly became so hardworking and he actually asked for more classes =.= ) but that also shows that I will be more occupied during this holiday. I shall not complain about this because I am aware that I need more $$$$$ to sustain my expenses during my spring break. ( holidays = spending ) Agree? xD
I have many activities planned ahead apart from my tutor life. Mid-autumn festival celebration, BBQ, catching up with friends, open house and lots more which are queuing up next. Suddenly, I feel that I am even busier during my holidays. How ironic is that? ( We have always thought that we should rest more during holidays but apparently it does not seem to be xD)
But I enjoy this hectic life! I have to admit that I am not a person who can stay indoor for a long time, not that I am outgoing, I just enjoy meeting new peoples. *a short pause here, enjoy meeting new peoples do mean outgoing right? =.= What a sentence but yes, u know what I mean xD
Anyway, I am talkative as usual and life has been great so far! I just had a wonderful dinner with my neighbors and I cant wait for tomorrow pasar malam which will be held first time in Melbourne!
Photos? Sorry I am lazy xD ( da my bi gu lar, hint to someone xD)
~My life has not been perfect all the time, sometimes it is like a ride on a roller coaster which I anticipate what will be on the next stage ( a thrilling or a not-so-scary one?) but on the other hands, I am worried for the outcome. But at each turning points of my life, I take this chance to thank God for whatever that happens because I appreciate the beauty in it. =) Be it to be my decision to study in Melbourne, to study in KDU, to get a scholarship from Petronas or to study in SSI, I enjoy the insightful journey which has in turn shaped me to be who I am today. After all, you will back to the starting point and telling yourself that you are lucky that you had taken this ride, because whether how bad or how good it is, at least you have tried. =)
Enjoy! To all my KDU friends, good luck for the flight and your future undertakings!Dun forget me and my souvenirs!!XD

Comments
Post a Comment