Miss..
My exam is approaching and I could feel the stress now..Apart from being slacking in the studies, I am still busy CHILL-out. Can you believe that my exams are just about 3 weeks away? As usual, there are still some events coming on this weekend.
I cannot wait for the exams to end, this semester is getting tougher. No, I cannot handle it to be honest. I need more time but it seems that 24 hours a day is never enough. I wake up in the morning and find out that half of the day is gone. ( I seriously miss you Sarah, at least you will wake me up every morning =P )
I just viewed my friends' blog and I am glad that you all are adapting well in UK. I could understand the situation when you are alone overseas, the independence living that you would have to start learning is never easy. But, how can you all even cook such wonderful meals? xD ( I still cannot cook proper meal even though I had lived half a year in Melbourne xD)
I miss home, and I miss each and every single one of you =) I skyped with my friends that day and I was amazed at how wonderful the technology is to connect people from every part of the world.
I need to learn, I know that I still have more to learn. I cannot help but still think that I am not really good enough to be a whole rounded person. I really want to try my best in improving my English proficiency and general knowledge but why it seems so hard?
I want to go home.
I cannot wait for the exams to end, this semester is getting tougher. No, I cannot handle it to be honest. I need more time but it seems that 24 hours a day is never enough. I wake up in the morning and find out that half of the day is gone. ( I seriously miss you Sarah, at least you will wake me up every morning =P )
I just viewed my friends' blog and I am glad that you all are adapting well in UK. I could understand the situation when you are alone overseas, the independence living that you would have to start learning is never easy. But, how can you all even cook such wonderful meals? xD ( I still cannot cook proper meal even though I had lived half a year in Melbourne xD)
I miss home, and I miss each and every single one of you =) I skyped with my friends that day and I was amazed at how wonderful the technology is to connect people from every part of the world.
I need to learn, I know that I still have more to learn. I cannot help but still think that I am not really good enough to be a whole rounded person. I really want to try my best in improving my English proficiency and general knowledge but why it seems so hard?
I want to go home.

Gd Luck for your exams.
ReplyDeleteDont get stress out and remember to keep smiling =).
good luck for exam
ReplyDelete