Update
It has been long since I last blogged. I think there are some phases of life when you are just lazy to do anything and in this context, includes blogging as well.xD
I am aware that my photo album is indeed quite old. Had I stopped taking photos? Definitely not! haha. ( I checked my camera that day and realize that I had nearly 400 photos inside my camera which I had not uploaded at all xD) Meanwhile, with the final exam coming soon, basically I just be a nerd and start to catch up with studies. I am glad that the motivation to study finally struck me but I am still worried that it will be too late xD
Seriously there are no times like this during my stay in Melbourne that had made me so homesick. For days and nights, I longed to go home. And I really cant wait for my exams to end as Sarah and Daniel will be coming to Melbourne, following by Rashad and Tasmania trip, how I wish the exam can end now. I am not really good in handling stress, right?
I will upload photos soon and of cause with the condition that if I am hardworking. My summer break is coming and my beloved Malaysia, I will be heading home!=)
'Thank you for making me smile =)'
Loves, susan.
I am aware that my photo album is indeed quite old. Had I stopped taking photos? Definitely not! haha. ( I checked my camera that day and realize that I had nearly 400 photos inside my camera which I had not uploaded at all xD) Meanwhile, with the final exam coming soon, basically I just be a nerd and start to catch up with studies. I am glad that the motivation to study finally struck me but I am still worried that it will be too late xD
Seriously there are no times like this during my stay in Melbourne that had made me so homesick. For days and nights, I longed to go home. And I really cant wait for my exams to end as Sarah and Daniel will be coming to Melbourne, following by Rashad and Tasmania trip, how I wish the exam can end now. I am not really good in handling stress, right?
I will upload photos soon and of cause with the condition that if I am hardworking. My summer break is coming and my beloved Malaysia, I will be heading home!=)
'Thank you for making me smile =)'
Loves, susan.

shyannnnnn! :) hope ur exam pass fast fast and smooth smooth and nice nice! then quick come bk m'sia and meet all of us!
ReplyDeleteGoodluck in your exams =).
ReplyDeleteSoon it will all be finish and you get to go home.
Meanwhile take care of yourself.