Brave
This is written by my sister in Chinese, the chronology of the incident that happened that day.
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=198798256802898
I paste the link her as a reminder for everyone to learn something from this incident, including me myself.
I actually admire my sister for her courage. She is strong and she works hard to achieve her dream. How many of us can actually pursue our own dream despite the reality that money is the only thing that matters? She loves music and that is why she went for many places for performances and as a teacher impart her skills to the younger generation. I love a lot of stuffs but I might not have the courage to pursue them as they might not be the so-called 'hot' profession. Instead, we are learning something that we do not really like just for the sake of family or maybe for the future's prospect.
She is so brave and why do such things happen to her? I know that this incident might have a great influence to her although she never say. She always says that she is alright but why does she wake up a few times yesterday night? A nightmare again?
Dont hurt my family. It hurts me too.
But I learn from her. If she is alright, I know I should learn to be more optimistic as well. This chinese new year is definitely not a good start. My grandma just admitted to hospital, might need a surgery.
I need support. I do need.
Cheers everyone. I will try =)
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=198798256802898
I paste the link her as a reminder for everyone to learn something from this incident, including me myself.
I actually admire my sister for her courage. She is strong and she works hard to achieve her dream. How many of us can actually pursue our own dream despite the reality that money is the only thing that matters? She loves music and that is why she went for many places for performances and as a teacher impart her skills to the younger generation. I love a lot of stuffs but I might not have the courage to pursue them as they might not be the so-called 'hot' profession. Instead, we are learning something that we do not really like just for the sake of family or maybe for the future's prospect.
She is so brave and why do such things happen to her? I know that this incident might have a great influence to her although she never say. She always says that she is alright but why does she wake up a few times yesterday night? A nightmare again?
Dont hurt my family. It hurts me too.
But I learn from her. If she is alright, I know I should learn to be more optimistic as well. This chinese new year is definitely not a good start. My grandma just admitted to hospital, might need a surgery.
I need support. I do need.
Cheers everyone. I will try =)

Comments
Post a Comment