Follow Up Telehealth Appointment!

 

Just to update here that I finally have my follow up appointment two weeks after the procedure! Had a telehealth video call with the doctor (still find it so weird using video to see doctor) and doctor explained something which was really mysterious though. Guess what people..

SHE DID NOT FIND POLYPS THERE!

To think that I go through the whole procedure without any significant result... ๐Ÿ˜“Actually I sort of mentally prepared myself to hear this news because she texted me immediately after the procedure saying that she did not find any polyps inside the uterus during the procedure. It is not until today that I finally had a video call with her and clarified with her what that even means. Well, she said sometimes ultrasound can be inaccurate and she did have a very clear view during the procedure and can say with confidence that there are no polyps there. 

I have peace of mind to finally know that everything is clear, but it is still so frustrating! To think that the ultrasound scan which says me having a 15mm polyps can somehow be an incorrect diagnosis really annoys me to no end. I definitely would not say I enjoy the whole procedure at all which is accompanied by that panicky feeling and anxiety. Sigh. 

Ok la. Even if I rant, I know that deep down I am still contented with the result. If the ultrasound did say I have polyps, would I have risked myself to not going through a procedure while trying to plan for a family? I know I will not. For that peace of mind, perhaps it is money well spent. What I would definitely do next time is to seek another second opinion, and yes, I am so NOT going back to the same ultrasound practice haha. 

Anyway, still thanking God for this experience because even though it is not an enjoyable one, I am thankful for the love and support from family and friends ๐Ÿ’“I know that my family, colleagues and friends are all praying for me before, during and after the procedure. My friends at work and in my small groups have been amazing to reach out to me to check in with me how I was feeling after the procedure. I thank God for them, for it is truly in all seasons of life they are willing to journey with me ๐Ÿ˜Š

On another note, Melbourne COVID situation is getting better with less than 10 cases everyday and potential ZERO case today! The government is still quite cautious in opening up to prevent the second wave that we had months ago and I am not complaining. I want to believe that the government has our best interests at heart and for the whole Victoria. I am hopeful that with the cases stay low like this, we will be able to see the lights at the end of the tunnel soon!

We have been going out every weekend for breath of fresh air and sun. And to think that we finally had our first outdoor meeting with friends last Sunday! Socialising outdoor is allowed under the restriction though we were cautious in maintaining our social distance haha. Introducing one of our favourite gardens in the city - Fitzroy Garden!

Snacks for picnic haha

Comments