December has always been my favourite month and the reason is simple. I love Christmas! 💁Well, I love the feast and the gift exchange (who doesn't? lol) but for me, it is also the meaning of Christmas that resonates with me. Christmas is the celebration of birth of Christ, who has loved us so much to save us from the sin and I always feel so loved celebrating this season. It feels like a close friend of mine celebrating his birthday, and having received so much loves from all over the world, I am really happy for him and can't wait for more people to know who he is and celebrate with him too! 💗
 |
Christmas decoration this year! Pretty right haha. And my cushion collection on my couch.
|
It has been quite a busy month to be honest. I have always wanted to update my life immediately after certain event but I always forgot haha. So, I will let pictures to do the works and I hope you have fun browsing some of the fun pictures of mine in this season.
And well, there is a good news to share. (I know what some of you was thinking when I said good news, but NOT YET 😆)
I FINISHED MY CERT STUDY IN ACCOUNTING JUST TWO DAYS AGO!
And yes, this is a 2020 resolution accomplished, right before the end of the year!
I need to tag my good friends here, Shan and Jun because I was telling them that I really want to have this certificate course done and out of my way this year. And after the video call ended, I actually got motivation to study (finally!). Then, I was even more motivated by another good friend of mine because I know that her birthday is coming up, I got so excited that I volunteered myself to plan a birthday trip for her!
I started studying immediately that night. I only left two chapters and I know they should not take long but what I did not expect is the assignment was so short and without the role-play component. I finished it at about 130am and wow, I really did finish it by the end of the year! Hooray!! (Thanks to you my friends if you are reading this! I love you girlsss😊)
End of Year Album - Things I do in December!
 |
I started my December with a new hairstyle! This salon was recommended by my cousin and it took us A MONTH to get a booking. (So imagine how many people don't cut their hair during the lockdown 😏). The specs are not new but I guess I look different with this new specs so here is one with my act-cute fringe and a new look!
|
|
 |
| If you are wondering, why do I take a picture in front of sauna? Guess what, this is the FIRST time I use the facility in 2020 because it was close for the longest time due to covid. So I figure it is worth to take a picture of me finally using the facility in my apartment haha. Also one for a picture with mask in my lift. This is the new norm isn't it? |
|
 |
We also went for a day trip with our cell group friends to Mornington Peninsula! It was great fun and after breakfast together, our first stop was cherry picking. It is sort of like all you-can-eat because you can eat the one you pick and the entrance fee also includes 500g of cherries so we try to fill our plastic container full until I almost cannot close the lid haha. If you have not seen how a cherry tree looks like, here you go! These cherries are super sweet and totally changed my mind about cherries. ( I used to hate the cherries on a cake because they are sour..)
|
 |
Our second stop was Portsea Pier. This was actually out of our planned stop but it was quite a nice and chilled place! We were veryyy pleasantly surprised by the clear blue water though. (Wish I have brought my swimming suit so I could just jump right in!) So many people were fishing and swimming and even canoe-ing here! The weather was good and the sun was unexpectedly..bright lol
|
 |
| Our last stop was this geological formation (yes geology!) called London Bridge. I suppose it is called so because it had a bridge-like formation. I think the picture failed to do its justice because it was really quite magnificent out here. Imagine the long coastline with waves crashing on the beaches and with the gentle breeze blowing, I was really awed by the magnificence of this lookout point. I felt so small but yet so amazed at the same time! (So bad in describing my mood haha😂Just try to imagine my awwww face standing there okay) I am so glad we took a detour here! | | |
|
 |
| We randomly had picnic at the table before we head back to the town. See the amount of snacks we had and also some homemade cookies and agar agar! The snacks are bought by me, and of course the cookies are NOT made by me😂 |
 |
What better way there is to end our day trip? I am so glad we found this restaurant so I can have my crab craving fixed. This restaurant (Name: NIUBI) was a Singapore restaurant located in Chinatown and the dishes were so good and authentic! We had a really full dinner and a wonderful time before heading home.
|
By the way, you can click the picture and see it like an album style. Continue here.
lol the snacks are so asian!
ReplyDelete