December: Favourite Month of the year! (Part 2)
I realize the post was getting long so here is the part 2 version of my year-end album. (Part 1 is here) Do you know that I used to upload a year-end album when I was studying in Melbourne 10 years ago? I still remember one of my good friends ys said she always looks forward to be tagged by me every year end haha. I don't do that nowadays but I suppose I want to write and share a bit more at this space.
Well, I probably should not say it is a year-end album because it only includes things happening in December haha. I really love December so forgive me for spamming more pictures this month lol.
End of Year Album - Things I do in December!
![]() |
| Our own Christmas Party! |
So, after the Christmas day, the update will come to today now. Don't ask me about Boxing day because I don't really enjoy shopping that much so I stay at home haha. It is still 3 more days to end of the year and what are you guys planning?
Are you ready for 2021?
I think the end of year is always a good time for reflection and looking back this whole year, I think one thing that I wish I could do better is to reach out to more family and friends, to catch up with more people and to simply ask: how are you doing? But I know, it is an ongoing process to learn to love and care so it is never too late. This year does bring such a great opportunity because I have many video calls as compared to years before. But yes, I would love to do more. Please let me know if you have not heard from me for a while because I would love to catch up with you!
If I am to answer this question, my honest answer is I am not ready π
I don't know about you but I guess I am not the type of person that I can be confident enough to say I AM ready when I am faced with uncertainty and challenges. But, I will try my best to equip myself. 2020 has been such a challenging year for many people and I once ask myself, if my job, health and finances are taken away from me in this season, what do I really have left? And my deep down answer will be: I have God. I want to continue to grow in my strength to learn to trust in Him and to cope with prayers for whatever circumstances that might come in 2021, no matter how easy or how hard it will be. Whatever God has placed in my life for the year ahead, let this post be the reminder that He will continue to be the light to lead me to the plans He has for me. π









Comments
Post a Comment