Waiting~~

I had always been the one who is waiting..waiting for it to be over, and waiting for me to smile again.

I am amazed at how independent I had become..when I started to working, I walked nearly 30minutes to my student place..Walking to n fro nearly one hour everyday seems to become a mundane routine to me, and on my way, no one will accompany me..

So, it did feel nice when someone actually notices you? That someone will actually ask you to have regular meals and not skipping lunch? That someone asks you to turn in early when you are so tired and nearly fall asleep at the midnight? That someone says can take care of you?

I do not know how much those things matter until the day I am here..When the phone rings and it is the message from my JB or KDU friends miles away, I feel so grateful that I am being remembered. When my family calls, I feel so warm that I am surrounded by all their loves. When someone gives me a big and warm hug, I realize that all those little things make me smile. =)

I feel so much appreciated, and for this, THANK YOU =)

Life is not really good for me meanwhile, as the exam is approaching and I am not getting a clue of what is going on in  my studies. tension-ing..but as always, jiayou and all the best!!I wish I can do it =)

Comments

Post a Comment