Holiday and Happy me =p
Finally I have some free times to blog about my holiday. Haha. Frankly speaking, this holiday is really busy with many activities, especially meeting up with friends. However, I do enjoy my holiday till now and my mother is arriving at Melbourne tonight, how excited I am now!! (although the main priority now is to clean my place which is in a mess XD)
During the weekends, I went to Mornington. Mornington would be a too general name for place because it is so big. To be more specific, I went to Briar Park. If you were to ask me whether it was fun, just imagine that you had to spend 2 hours to walk in the jungle. We were supposed to look for Koala but unfortunately we found none. Well, perhaps next time we should just go and visit zoo, I think it would be so much easier rather than to spend hours to walk in the jungle and in the end what we found were only trees =.= haha. However, the quality times spent with those loved ones are the things that matter, although I am exhausted after the trip, I still feel very happy and contented. Sometimes, when you are not alone and cared by the one who loves you, although the journey is tired, you will feel so much loved as well..=)
After that, we went for a korean bbq which was so expensive and managed to create a hole in my wallet. So ya, I will start diet now. ( although I had mentioned this a billion of times =P) or can I delay this plan to next week? I just dont think I will be able to diet with my mum around. haha.
Just came back meeting Soo, who is also one of the Petronas scholar in Sydney. She mentioned she read my blog and I was surprised..Actually, dear readers who are reading my blog now, may I know who you are? I always thought that this blog is so unpopular and maybe no one is reading it, but sometimes it just touched me when I know indeed there are a lot of my friends who read this blog and care about me as well =)
That's all for now. Will update soon if I am free..* which I think will be 2 or 3 weeks later? haha
Postcards today: Park and beaches.

During the weekends, I went to Mornington. Mornington would be a too general name for place because it is so big. To be more specific, I went to Briar Park. If you were to ask me whether it was fun, just imagine that you had to spend 2 hours to walk in the jungle. We were supposed to look for Koala but unfortunately we found none. Well, perhaps next time we should just go and visit zoo, I think it would be so much easier rather than to spend hours to walk in the jungle and in the end what we found were only trees =.= haha. However, the quality times spent with those loved ones are the things that matter, although I am exhausted after the trip, I still feel very happy and contented. Sometimes, when you are not alone and cared by the one who loves you, although the journey is tired, you will feel so much loved as well..=)
After that, we went for a korean bbq which was so expensive and managed to create a hole in my wallet. So ya, I will start diet now. ( although I had mentioned this a billion of times =P) or can I delay this plan to next week? I just dont think I will be able to diet with my mum around. haha.
Just came back meeting Soo, who is also one of the Petronas scholar in Sydney. She mentioned she read my blog and I was surprised..Actually, dear readers who are reading my blog now, may I know who you are? I always thought that this blog is so unpopular and maybe no one is reading it, but sometimes it just touched me when I know indeed there are a lot of my friends who read this blog and care about me as well =)
That's all for now. Will update soon if I am free..* which I think will be 2 or 3 weeks later? haha
Postcards today: Park and beaches.

OMG KOREAN BBQ!!!!! LOOK SO NICEEE LA :D
ReplyDelete