Semester 2~~

Yes, finally I remembered this blog that had been neglected for a long time..=p

Sydney Opera House. I had seen this place in photos before, never know that one day in my life I would have this chance to visit this place personally. My winter holiday has been a great one, with awesome friends and awesome accompaniment.

My mum had visited me in Melbourne for one week during my winter holiday. With my mum around, it usually meant that I will have good food and good shopping time. ( which I would not have to worry about the $$ ) My dear mother brought me a lot of stuffs from Malaysia as well as bought some new stuffs here in Melbourne. It felt so blessed with my mum around, showered by her love and unconditional support. She bought milo, biscuits, new clothes and new bag to me during her stay in Melbourne which I would not spend if I were to shop here in Melbourne. ( Just imagine the milo costs you 8 dollars, a small tin =.= damn expensive lar )

When I sent her in airport, I cried. As usual. She asked me to take care of myself and treasure the opportunity to study and explore here. When I travelled in Sydney with my friends, when I took the tram and walked around in the city of Melbourne, when I watched the leaves shed from the trees, when the weather report showed that it was only 6 degree Celsius, when I became volunteer and encouraged the participants in marathon race, I realize that how lucky I am to be here, to experience life and to become a better person.

I am grateful.
And now, I am not alone. I have someone to rely on and to love. Many things had happened during my stay in Melbourne, although it had only been a few months. Sometimes, life is just unpredictable right? I used to grumble that I want to go back and I used to regret that I should not have taken this scholarship, but now, more than any time I am grateful that I am here in Melbourne due to my sponsor.I belive that everything happens for a reason.


And I will find the answer. Semester 2, here I come! Continue to enjoy life and explore the meaning of my life. =)
~ Just in case you all had forgotten how I looked XD


loves, shyueshyan

Comments