Winter break~~

Yes, I am free! free! free!

I had finished my exams last friday =) I am so so so happy and is enjoying the freedom to the max now!=)

My holiday plan list:
1. camping
2. meeting up with friends
3. My mum is coming to visit me, yeah!
4. Production meeting ( to all my KDU friends, can you all guess what position I held in this production? =p)
5. Sydney trip which is coming soon =)

As usual, I never let my holidays wasted. lol. ( I hope in this case, travelling around and spending so much dint count as wasted. Well, I deserve a good rest dint I? XD )

Postcards today: My winter holidays~~
 - Si Chuan hot and spicy steamboat. you can guess how spicy it is by looking at its colour. =.=
- Camping. Playing with the balls. Girls' team rocks ^^
- The campfire. I like this shot thou. =)
- St Kilda beach. Seriously, the weather now is so cold. The wind is so strong that it can blow me away. And someone is telling me that it is not the peak of the winter, it will get colder later. O-M-G.



- THANK YOU <3







~ Everyone enjoys the holiday!=) And here a ps to florence, really sorry dint on the skype when I had promised you to do so..=( we shall skype soon k..really sory about that o...please please forgive me ya dear. =)

~lots love, susan =)

Comments