Life Updates: New Year Resolution!


Probably too late to start a new year resolution since we are in the middle in January already! I think I briefly summarized my goals for 2020 in my last post but I still want to push myself just a little bit.

The new year does not start well for me to be honest, for us as a couple. We lost yet another relative. Sometimes, you think that death seems so far away but when it happens, you realize it hits close to home. It no longer seems far-stretched, but it can happen to anyone, anytime. In a short span of three months, we both lost relatives that are close to us. The sense of lost is so tragic and the feeling is something that we are yet to learn how to grasp with it because every time it happens, our hearts are so burdened with tears and loss. We pray for the family that this sense of loss will be eased in their hearts.

But that aside, we are still living and moving on. Our hearts go out to our family back home. Though we cannot be there physically, our thoughts and prayers are with them, always.

This year, for myself, with the sense of lost, I want to continue treading my life with more resolute and with His wisdom and help, to slowly start yet another stage of life here, in Melbourne.

SO, here we go!

May I keep up the motivation and the goals to this end of year. To everyone out there, let's be the best that we can be in 2020! 

~ loves, Susan



Comments