Blessings~~

How much I feel loved, by those friends who are always and never fail to be there for me.

Exam stress I suppose, but when I receive all those messages from Malaysia, how the simple messages make me smile =)

Yes, I am reminiscing the past.. Throughout my journey in life, I had always been surrounded by all the loves..

Thank you for being happy for me and thank you for the blessings. 我会很幸福的。=)

 



Postcards today:
~ To those precious ones in my life...=) thank you for always being there for me =)


~ by the way, dun feel offended if your pics are not here. lol. Because if you are the one, you know that you will have that really special places in my heart =) ( and part of the reasons is the internet is slow at my place and I get very lazy to upload all the photos. haha )

~lotsa love, susan

Comments