Luck~~

I need lucks, a lot of them. =(

My brain is not functioning well and I am getting worried about the coming exam. Well, there are a lot of stuffs that I need to memorize and sadly to say, none of them goes in to my limited memories span.

* Hey, I had studied that last week but why do they look like some alien languages that I am totally unfamiliar with?

I need holidays. Badly.

Anyway, there are tonnes of holiday plans coming up! When think of holidays, it did sweep out the sad mood sitting for the exam. Waiting for my postcards during my winter break! * coming soon =)

ps: yesh I am aware of how the mood in this post changes. The power of holidays~~XD btw, just wish me luck sitting for my last paper-the last subject which is the hardest subject among all.

And, thank you so much for cheering me up after a stressful day. =) I am really really touched. =)

~loves, shyueshyan

Comments

  1. having exam soon??
    JIA YOU!!!
    u can enjoy ur holiday till the max after the exam!!
    u have our support!!
    GAMBATEH!
    maybe u can try get some good rest first before u start ur 冲刺!!
    and rmb..health is more important!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT SUSANNNN I KNOW YOU CANNN LOTSA LOVE!!! XDXDXDXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALLLLLLLL THE BEST SUSAN !!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHHEHEHE JIA YOU WO ZHI CHI NI!! WO SHI NI DE HOU YUAN BU DUI HAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment