The One~~

One exam paper is done!! Although there are still many papers to go =(

Anyway for my first paper, I dont think I did really well..But I wont say that I did really bad too..I was running out of time to check my working, hopefully I wont do any careless mistakes..=)

Exam period is definitely a stressful period. But this time, I am not alone. =) The one who stays up to accompany me throughout the night, just to ensure that I had good rest and just to be there with me, thank you so much.  
 I promise I wont let go. =)

And by the way, to all my dearest friends who are sitting for the exams, all the best of lucks! =) There are a lot to catch up after the exams I guess. =p

~lots love, shyueshyan

Comments

  1. awww..how sweet is that.i m so jealous! =P and yes,catch up after the exams.i must b the FIRST one!hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. JIAYOU! take care and see you soon! I want to be the second one! boleh? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. having exam?
    good luck susie!
    after exam remember to update me your recent ACTIVITES haha
    take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment