My dad~~
Today is Father's Day.
(ps: And I just realize it =p )
Since the day I had grown up, I always know that I have the greatest dad in this world. And because of this wonderful dad, I am always grateful that I have a happy and joyful family. =)
My dad is the one who has not failed to satisfy us the needs, be it sometimes when we demand for sumptuous meal, shopping, asking for allowance, etc..During chinese new year, I can still remember vividly that my siblings and I will be so happy and jumping around like 9-years-old kids as we will have a lot of new stuffs- new clothes, new shoes, new bag..But for my dad, he will only need a jeans and a shirt which he say will be enough for him for the new year..My dad is willing to spend so much on us to pamper his children but when it comes to himself, he never spend.
My dad works very hard as I had long known how much workloads he needed to accomplish everyday in the farm. Surrounded by those harsh environments, my dad never complain. He does what he can do and the greatest satisfaction he had is to see his wife and children happy. That's all. How simple wish is that and how great is my dad. I still remember the first thing when he skypes with me will be:
"Why you save so much? Did you spend your money? Go and relax and enjoy. If not enough money, just ask from me."
But why dint you spend dad? I still remember when I was a child back in primary, I never realize how great and supportive my parents are. I never truly appreciate the meaning behind father's day while just simply make a card for father's day. But now I know.
Parents are the one, who will never abandon you, who will always support you whether you are up or down, and most importantly, who will love you more than you can imagine.
I love you, dad. And, you and mum are the reasons that I persist and carry on when I think of giving up every time.=)
(ps: And I just realize it =p )
Since the day I had grown up, I always know that I have the greatest dad in this world. And because of this wonderful dad, I am always grateful that I have a happy and joyful family. =)
My dad is the one who has not failed to satisfy us the needs, be it sometimes when we demand for sumptuous meal, shopping, asking for allowance, etc..During chinese new year, I can still remember vividly that my siblings and I will be so happy and jumping around like 9-years-old kids as we will have a lot of new stuffs- new clothes, new shoes, new bag..But for my dad, he will only need a jeans and a shirt which he say will be enough for him for the new year..My dad is willing to spend so much on us to pamper his children but when it comes to himself, he never spend.
My dad works very hard as I had long known how much workloads he needed to accomplish everyday in the farm. Surrounded by those harsh environments, my dad never complain. He does what he can do and the greatest satisfaction he had is to see his wife and children happy. That's all. How simple wish is that and how great is my dad. I still remember the first thing when he skypes with me will be:
"Why you save so much? Did you spend your money? Go and relax and enjoy. If not enough money, just ask from me."
But why dint you spend dad? I still remember when I was a child back in primary, I never realize how great and supportive my parents are. I never truly appreciate the meaning behind father's day while just simply make a card for father's day. But now I know.
Parents are the one, who will never abandon you, who will always support you whether you are up or down, and most importantly, who will love you more than you can imagine.
I love you, dad. And, you and mum are the reasons that I persist and carry on when I think of giving up every time.=)
爸爸,谢谢你。
Stay handsome and young everyday so that my friends will still mistaken you as my brother instead of my dad.(or boyfriend? =p ) haha
~lotsa love, your daughter =)

OMG!!!ahshyan!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy dad is willing to spend so much on us to pamper his children but when it comes to himself, he never spend.
同感!!!!
y papa so noble one!!!!!!! :')
happy papa day to all papa!!!!!! <3