Down
Mood down.
Wish me luck people. I do wish I can pass my driving test. I do not like the feelings of being a failure, but driving test is one of the major challenges that I face to be honest. I know that is funny, but everyone faces different challenges right? To me, it is that stupid driving test which I cannot pass tillNOW.
Mind you, who can fail driving testTWICE?And maybe the coming thrice?
Sigh. Fail again I shall give up.
I am traumatized now of DRIVING. Langgar tiang one more times I will get a strike. ( Why is the strike do not occur when I play bowling?xD)
Anyway, I just back from Hong Kong. Wait patiently for my post. Bye people. Gotta traumatized again by driving soon =P
Wish me luck people. I do wish I can pass my driving test. I do not like the feelings of being a failure, but driving test is one of the major challenges that I face to be honest. I know that is funny, but everyone faces different challenges right? To me, it is that stupid driving test which I cannot pass till
Mind you, who can fail driving test
Sigh. Fail again I shall give up.
I am traumatized now of DRIVING. Langgar tiang one more times I will get a strike. ( Why is the strike do not occur when I play bowling?xD)
Anyway, I just back from Hong Kong. Wait patiently for my post. Bye people. Gotta traumatized again by driving soon =P

Jia You.I support u =)
ReplyDelete