Happily Ever After
when fairy tales finally come true.
Hong Kong Disneyland. A wonderful trip despite the weather. 4 degree celcius. =.=
But I never think of fairy tales can finally come true. When I saw the sleeping beauty castle and the candy house, I felt like I was a 5 years old kid, shouting happily as Cinderella and Snow White came alive. I suddenly remembered the time when I first watched those fairy tales. These stories had been there for me since I was a kid and I had always remembered the ending: when the princes and prince traveled towards the castle and there will be fireworks over the castle.
AND THE PRINCE AND PRINCESS LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Happily ever after? How true is that? I longed for this happy ending too, but I know that in a relationship it is never easy to achieve that. But we try hard and never lose hope. Maybe one day, all of us can live happily ever after too =)
Although Hong Kong Disneyland is the smallest disneyland, I have this small dream: One day, I will visit all the Disneyland in the world.
And here, just wanna wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
btw, I finally pass my driving test, I can drive!!haha.
Hong Kong Disneyland. A wonderful trip despite the weather. 4 degree celcius. =.=
But I never think of fairy tales can finally come true. When I saw the sleeping beauty castle and the candy house, I felt like I was a 5 years old kid, shouting happily as Cinderella and Snow White came alive. I suddenly remembered the time when I first watched those fairy tales. These stories had been there for me since I was a kid and I had always remembered the ending: when the princes and prince traveled towards the castle and there will be fireworks over the castle.
AND THE PRINCE AND PRINCESS LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Happily ever after? How true is that? I longed for this happy ending too, but I know that in a relationship it is never easy to achieve that. But we try hard and never lose hope. Maybe one day, all of us can live happily ever after too =)
Although Hong Kong Disneyland is the smallest disneyland, I have this small dream: One day, I will visit all the Disneyland in the world.
And here, just wanna wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
btw, I finally pass my driving test, I can drive!!haha.

yippieyippie u passed! congratsssssssss! :DDDDDDDDDDD
ReplyDelete