A proper update =))

FINALLY a proper update from me =)
My exams finished on 22 November and since than I had a trip to Tasmania for one week. After came back from Tasmania, I had been really busy to clean up my place as I am going to move out from my current accommodation next year.

Well, it is definitely not easy when you need to clean up and pack your stuff from a place that you had been living for one year. (Quoted from sarah, my place especially my book rack is the most organized 'jungle' in the world, which I choose to differ, it is not that messy xD )

So my flight falls on 6th December and I will be heading back to Malaysia! When I look upon the journey in Melbourne which I had been through, I am grateful that I had chosen this path. Have you ever had second thought in your life that you started to regret on whatever decision you have made? I bet each and everyone of us would have to agree that there are a lot of moments like this which you think that you would be happier if you did not decide on this path. But since the decision had been made, and the only way is to make the way out of it and try to be happy.

My friends and relatives like to ask me:' How is Melbourne? How are you?'

And my typical answer will be ;' so far so good.'

I make friends, I join activities, I learn, I work, I study, I travel and I love. I find love here, I find friends here and I find my way here. Melbourne had not disappointed me, ( except the food and shopping part xD) and my one year here in Melbourne would again be a decision that I will try to make the way out of it and I would not regret for my life. There are moments that I feel that I should not come here, and again, there are a lot more moments that I am glad that I come here. =)

Pictures time! xD ( exclusively for my blog readers xD)

Mole Creeks caves.
me and wombat..this animal is so cute xD so fat lar xD
Tasman arch. A special rock formation.

                                                    Me and my.....hahaha

Thats all for now. Hopefully will have a proper update soon XD

~loves, susan

Comments

  1. Shyue Shyan,
    you and your ehem ehem really got 夫妻相 leh!

    I am sure alot of your readers will agree with me too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..... is what? haha...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment