Home.

Nothing can ever beat this feeling of being at home - when you are surrounded by the person who loves you and whom you love.

I am home since 9th December and the life has been so fascinating since than. The Jusco member day which opened until 12am at night with 70% discounts, the supper with family in Mamak stall, the movie outings with my friends, how I miss them. And yes, I miss Malaysia.

Looking back my 2010, it is good but it is not perfect. A few weeks before the start of 2011, I guess this should be the right time that I will reevaluate my 2010 and hence make some changes to be a better person in the future.

2010. Melbourne.
                                            Melbourne Overview: at day and at night

Thank you my sponsor for the opportunities. When I finally manage to cook myself a proper dinner and speak out loud to make new friends, I know all these are learning opportunities. I have finally stepped out from my comfort zone, have I? Not yet I know. There are still many things that I need to learn, I feel myself a inferior person for not being to do more.

How should I improve? I do not know. I wish I have more courages but there are times that I have no controls over the challenges that I am facing, and I am giving up. And this is what I want to improve in the future. Giving up is not an option. Be strong girl.

Have you ever asked what you want for your life?
I asked myself and I realize that I do not just want a certificate that would increase my competitive edge in the future for working purposes. I want to do more- university life is just once. I want to travel, want to volunteer, want to dance, next year =)


Susan Ng, you know you can do more. Continue to soar in this sky, believe in yourself!

Throughout this journey, I thank you my friends and my family for your unwavering support. And yes, I know I missed out one person- the one who supports me during my exam, who protects me and cares for me, and most importantly, who loves me so much and touches my heart.


THANK YOU. Your presence means a lot to me.


That's all. Long winded huh? Have a great day peeps! off to travel with family xD

Comments

Post a Comment