Alone~~
I am not happy~~
I am dreaded to go uni, only the first day I am already bored. Not a good sign huh? =(
I have my very first lecture today. No, I dun like this. I expect uni life will be so much fun, with different friends from all over the world discussing the topics, but none of this happens. Well, the students are hard to blend in when there are around 200++ peoples in the lecture hall and everyone just seems busy. I do not dare to ask questions (thou the lecturer is so friendly but when I am surrounded by so many students, shyness took over me), and it is so hard to make friends. I do make the first step:
' Hai, I am Susan. Where are you from? '
' I am Jana. From Australia, southbank. U? '
' Malaysia.'
' Oh, cool. Nice to meet you.'
' Nice to meet you too. '
Conversation end. And it depends on your luck whether you will meet this Jana again or not some days in this campus which is so freakingly big. I lost my ways countless times and walk nearly 1 hour everyday considering my lecture theaters which are situated so far from each other =.=
Of course I meet alot of peoples, but if you wanna to find someone that is close, to go uni together, to have lunch together, to laugh together, and not just ' hai, nice to meet you' - friend, it takes times. And I wonder will I ever find one. =( But I should prepare, shouldn't I? Most of my friends are doing commerce and since I am the only one doing science, I should be prepared. But dear, I am not.
And I am living alone. No roommates. ( Sarah , I miss you. =[ )
Worried, of course. Scared, of course. In uni, it is hard to create strong bond between people. And it takes me alotttt of time to really know a person. And I miss my friends. Truly miss.
Nevertheless, I still have wonderful weekend. I went hiking and camping with my seniors and I witnessed the greatest scenery that I had ever watched before.
3.00 am - Woke up
5.30 am - At the top of the hill of Mount Oberons where the lightning warned us about the coming heavy rain. Imagine that you are on the peak of the hill and the lightning seems just strike beside you. I witnessed it, on the top of the mountain. And I can assure you that it will be the most scary yet unforgettable moments.
7.00 am - Sunrise.
Nice right? The view is just so breath-taking and I was astonished by the greatness of the Mother Nature. And still, despite all the unhappiness and loneliness, I am still glad that I am here. I know now is the time, that I truly explore, not only this city but, ME Myself. A soul-searching journey. =)
So, forget about my emo-ness of this post. I need a friend to listen to. =) Cause I dun want to be alone. =)
- When there is free concert, and you can see the peoples just sit around on the field while listening to the concert.

- In my university. The shadow is me.
On the way to Mount Oberons with seniors.-
- When it is still 5am.
When it is nearly sunrise. -
- We went to the beach as well. White-sandy beach.
You can see the sea. -
I am dreaded to go uni, only the first day I am already bored. Not a good sign huh? =(
I have my very first lecture today. No, I dun like this. I expect uni life will be so much fun, with different friends from all over the world discussing the topics, but none of this happens. Well, the students are hard to blend in when there are around 200++ peoples in the lecture hall and everyone just seems busy. I do not dare to ask questions (thou the lecturer is so friendly but when I am surrounded by so many students, shyness took over me), and it is so hard to make friends. I do make the first step:
' Hai, I am Susan. Where are you from? '
' I am Jana. From Australia, southbank. U? '
' Malaysia.'
' Oh, cool. Nice to meet you.'
' Nice to meet you too. '
Conversation end. And it depends on your luck whether you will meet this Jana again or not some days in this campus which is so freakingly big. I lost my ways countless times and walk nearly 1 hour everyday considering my lecture theaters which are situated so far from each other =.=
Of course I meet alot of peoples, but if you wanna to find someone that is close, to go uni together, to have lunch together, to laugh together, and not just ' hai, nice to meet you' - friend, it takes times. And I wonder will I ever find one. =( But I should prepare, shouldn't I? Most of my friends are doing commerce and since I am the only one doing science, I should be prepared. But dear, I am not.
And I am living alone. No roommates. ( Sarah , I miss you. =[ )
Worried, of course. Scared, of course. In uni, it is hard to create strong bond between people. And it takes me alotttt of time to really know a person. And I miss my friends. Truly miss.
Nevertheless, I still have wonderful weekend. I went hiking and camping with my seniors and I witnessed the greatest scenery that I had ever watched before.
3.00 am - Woke up
5.30 am - At the top of the hill of Mount Oberons where the lightning warned us about the coming heavy rain. Imagine that you are on the peak of the hill and the lightning seems just strike beside you. I witnessed it, on the top of the mountain. And I can assure you that it will be the most scary yet unforgettable moments.
7.00 am - Sunrise.
Nice right? The view is just so breath-taking and I was astonished by the greatness of the Mother Nature. And still, despite all the unhappiness and loneliness, I am still glad that I am here. I know now is the time, that I truly explore, not only this city but, ME Myself. A soul-searching journey. =)
So, forget about my emo-ness of this post. I need a friend to listen to. =) Cause I dun want to be alone. =)
~Postcards today: still in Melbourne, but also on the way to watch sunrise =)
- In my university. The shadow is me.
On the way to Mount Oberons with seniors.-
When it is nearly sunrise. -
You can see the sea. -
~ I just love this shot. Some unknown plants in Australia I guess. Haha. Can see the beach and the sea? =)
There will be more photos to come I promise. Upload in fb later. Stay tuned! And thank you for listening!=)
~lotsa love, susan

aiyo, dont worry. i think everyone is having the same problems when they go to a foreign place. it does take time to make friends. friends are precious, u cant simply get a good 1. 2 human have to endure a lot of things only they can become good friends. u jz been there less than 2 weeks. i have been here for bout 3 weeks and i still havent found a friend as close knit as my friend in malaysia. but, i do have friends. when we are at a foreign place, we have to start everything from zero. nobody knows where is johor bharu or kuantan. nobody knows what pmr, spm atand for. it is all start from zero. it is a good thing though. u can plan how to draw something on a new white paper. jz take a thing at one step. make sure u x get lose in campus first. haha!! coz i think this is very important. haha!! take care!! i noe u can endure this de!! coz we are malaysians!!! woohoo!!! malaysia boleh!! +u +u
ReplyDeleteheyy i miss you too!dun worry, im alone here too. i dun have classes same as daniel, soo hang on and be happy to know that ure not the only one feeling this way okeyyy!!! we should meet up.if ure free during easter come over!! :D
ReplyDeletesusan susan my dear, please dont be sad anymore... so heartbreaking to read your post becauze this is a new life, try to stay optimistic and happie about it.. like u said.. only your first day.. we are all behind you and supporting you and remembering you.. whever in the world we might be.. I LOVE YOU. be happie and swipe those fears from ur heart. your friends will come soon i believe, you're too sweet why they dowwan fren u? :P and when they do come, they will be among the best that u have. k. :) cheer up.
ReplyDeleteawww suzie... don wry love.. its only ur 2nd week der.. in time u'l make frens.. i'm sure of it.. who on earth wudn wanna know the super genius clumsy but sweet suzie muzie huh?? hehe try joining clubs la.. u can make more frens that way :)
ReplyDeletesmile suzie don be sad.. i wan u to go enjoy urself yea.. i'm glad u havin fun with ur seniors der :D
hey yaa that is just your first day..u sure will tie up the bond with the new friends there.jiayoujiayou..u are not gonna be alone!
ReplyDeleteshyue shyan :)
ReplyDeleteyou will be alright!!!don't worry!
try to make friends with malaysian, singaporean or chinese cos we have the same culture and they are easier to make friends with,as in those really good friends,not just hi bye friends!!!
wish you luck!
take care.
Casin loves you haha :)
sealed with a kiss! muaksss!!!!
Thank you everyone for the support!!
ReplyDeleteIt makes my day~~ coz i noe that I am not alone.
Gambateh everyone in their life!!!=)