Especially to U all~~
When you see this, what does it imply?? =)
Yes, lotsa loves from Malaysia~~~
I opened the mailbox just now and to my surprise, I found this. And immediately from the handwriting I already figured out where did this envelope come from. Haha. Peipei, since that day you asked me what was my address in Aussie, I already smelt somethings fishy =p
So, this post is specially dedicated to all of you. The loves from you all really touched me and from the bottom of my heart,THANK YOU. And those memories in KDU are sweet for me too and I will never forget. If the journey is without the support from all of you, I wont make it here.
Time for A- Level had passed but the time we spent will always being remembered. I wont say A- Level was easy for me and it was definitely not when I were actually struggling for the last sem. But my family in KDU will always have faith in me. Trust in me. Confidence in me. And I make it to here.
Thank you- nie grandma, sooncheik jie, dear junjun, chiasine, yvo the crazy woman and peipei so much for the card. And I really miss you all.=)
Postcard today: Loves from malaysia!!=)
- Awesome peoples and superstars in KDU!! =)
Do take care, everyone. ^^
~with lotsa love, susan the granddaughter =p

glad u like it susie :D
ReplyDeletejia you in aussie!
miss u
hahahha i like i like!!!!!!! i m still ur jie !!!!
ReplyDeletethank you!!!
take care y!!!!!!
upddate more!!
if not i nothing to stalk!!
no work for me i very sien!!!! hahahah=)
haha.glad that u like it..its our first time.sorry it was last minute
ReplyDelete*hug*
ReplyDelete:)