Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! 

Today is my day =)

This is my very first time to celebrate my birthday overseas. At first, I thought this day will be forgotten, but..

I feel that I am loved. THANK YOU

The day before my birthday, my two seniors, Faizal and Yvonne had already asked me out to Faizal's place for dinner. As innocent as always, I thought it was just some usual dinner outing. When I came into the room, I saw a plastic and a small card attached to it, written there :

My lovely seniors cooked pasta for my dinner and even prepared a nice dessert for me just for my birthday celebration. And I was moved to tears. =) I did not expect that, seriously.






And in the afternoon on my birthday, Faiz and Irfan even brought me to Freedo with the intention to treat me ice cream for my birthday. Although it turned out that the shop was closed on monday, I truly appreciate the thoughts. And Zan, designed a so lovely card for me, which I pinned it on my pin board so that I can see it every day. =)




At night, my dearest yanjun brought me to this really nice korean restaurant for dinner. She bought a cake for me and after the dinner, she sang birthday songs for me. Although there were only two of us, I felt warm and loved. And she was apologizing for not making this a special enough celebration, but dear jun, to me, it was already the special one. =)



After that, as innocent as always again, I totally fell into the trap when my other petronas seniors told me that there will be a meeting regarding the night market at night. Well, I admitted that I smelt something fishy at first, but when their look were so serious, I really thought we came there for a discussion. When we went out from the apartment and turned around the corner, suddenly birthday song was sang and immediately I was covered with flours. We were having a flour- fight obviously. And It was so much fun. =) They bought a cake for me as well and we played mahjong till late at night. Haha. And during the flour fight, my eyes were tearing because of the flying flours, but somehow I know that it was not just the flours that made me cried. =)

And to an imperfect human being as I am, what's more I can ask for? I feel loved and when I am writing this post, I am glad that I am surrounded by those loved ones..My seniors, I think we are a very close bond family and I am glad that I have them. And all my loved ones- my friends, with all the sms and facebook messages, again, I feel loved. And my family, they are the first one to call to wish me a very happy birthday...

And I think, I AM NOT ALONE. ^^

In this special event, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to all my loved ones - for always being there for me. =)

~~Postcards today: My birthday!!

- cutting my birthday cake =). ya, I am covered with flours I know. =)









                      I am the one holding the cake. Yes, definitely the worst one who gt the flours all over the body. haha.

- My seniors do this dessert for me.. It is really nice!! =)






   - Dear jun who brought me to restaurant and celebrated my birthday =)
- My seniors who have organised all these for me.. And thank you so much for making this a memorable birthday for me =)






ps:  To lixuan jie, tq for the lovely birthday post dedicated to me.To casin, tq for countdowning my birthday. To my open-relationship partner and dearest rmmate, sarah, tq for your post, for always motivating and encouraging me. =) And for those who leave comments in my previous posts, thank you for your support. =) And and and, to those who send the sms from Malaysia or even South Africa =p and leave the birthday wishes on my facebook, THANK YOU THE VERY MUCH!!!=)

WOOHOO~~~ I LOVE MY LIFE =)

~lotsa love, Shyue Shyan =)

Comments

  1. haha south africa?? chan mali chan ke!!! ahhaha great!!! hahaha aniway is great to noe that u had a nice birthday party!!! great!!1 once again hapy 19th birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear susan,
    i am so glad u enjoy your birthday in aussie :D
    nice flour fight
    u looks like u are covered with snow haha
    btw ehem ehem south africa = chan right? :p
    hehe notty susan =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohoohooo! u are so whiteeeeee!! haha
    see see,even at overseas also got those lovely seniors celebrated your birthday! we love you they also love you! :D
    niceee bdae celebration you have there :)
    heheee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment