Family~~

I feel better now, thank you =)

When life offers you much more than what you had expected, how do you feel?

I never know that there is always someone to support me somewhere out there. And I am touched by all the concern messages and calls from miles away once I left my status message that I had lost my wallet.. really touched, thank you.

I will learn my lesson and I promise there will be no next time. I cant afford to lose one more wallet frankly speaking. haha. And I am especially touched by the actions of my seniors when they actually had a fundraising event for me - just to alleviate my loss. 

'Let's use this opportunity to show that we care for her. We're all in a big PETROVIC family, after all.

The fundraising event is not expected to take very long a time, since most of us will have lectures to attend on Monday. Cash donations are welcome. Apart from that, there'll be a small garage sale at Susan's place throughout the event so you can put your under-appreciated stuff/pots/etc on sale. The proceeds will go toward alleviating Susan's loss.
'
- Quoted from the description for the facebook event - Step up, help out.

Thank you all so much. I am never good in expressing myself but I just want to let you all know that how much it means to me. And especially in this foreign land, it feels warm that I am not alone. =)

I remember Theng sent me a message and she wrote : Life is always full of unexpected happenings, that's one of the reasons why it's worth living. Imagine you know about every single details of life ahead of you, so what's the point of living it all over?

It is never easy to learn things by the hard way. But now I know the meaning behind it. When you grieve about what you had lost, in fact you learn some things.- It is just that we never try to see things from different viewpoints. And from this unexpected incident, I learn somethings as well - I will never be alone. =)

Postcards mailed today: wonderful weekends~~ 

 - hailstorm. Imagine it was raining ice that time. haha.

- cool right? haha. whatever festival is it. btw, the whole sentence is 'stay cool'. haha.

                                                 - We jump!!My senior, Asiah's graduation.
- The view is quite nice thou. Brighton Beach. =)


- A small donation box and some stuffs that I can sell. I really truly appreciate the thoughts. THANK YOU =)

So, cheer up everyone!! Life is never easy and we all learn life lesson together. So, university life is just another phase of life that I will embark on and discover the meaning behind it. =)

Thank you to my family~~ In this context, my family includes all of you, my dearest seniors and all my friends. =)

~lots love, susan

Comments

  1. :)
    friends are really important in our lives..
    your seniors are so niceee! feel glad for u..
    loss,but u learnt =) and there r so many ppl who support you!
    and ohoho,ya brighton beach,thats the beach i keep mentioning to u haha! xD
    buck up ahshyan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont b too upset huh!!anythg jus tell me ok?although i know u hav many seniors helping u,but dont forget abt me.=)n when can we MEET UP?u r soooo busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to hear that you are feeling better now!!! :)
    jia you jia you!!!
    stay strong shyue shyan :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment