Blue..~~=(

No postcards today. Sorry~~Mood is blue~~

Some kind soul please pick up my wallet and return it to me. Inside is my this month allowance which I need to use to buy books as well as all the atm cards and keys to my room. I cook my own lunch, just to save money and I dint go shopping, just to save money. And I am now losing all the money which is equivalent to my one month allowance. Why is it happening?

I cannot stop my tears. I know I am weak. But it is a large sum of money. And most importantly, I blame myself for committing such a careless and stupid mistake. PLEASE, RETURN THE WALLET TO ME. I PROMISE I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. =(

I hate myself. It shouldnt be happening. I should know how to take care of myself and my stuffs. Somemore, is sooooo important stuffs. I dont dare to tell my mum yet. Should I?

When can I grow up? =(

Comments

  1. heyy dun worry, things happen so dun fret bout it too much, everything happens for a reason and maybe this will be a reminder to be extra careful next time :) so cheer up k!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r still so blur!!!!!!!!!! then hw!!!!!! arghhh!!!!!! hope u can settle ur stuff soon!!!!!!!! rmb..要冷静!!!不要慌!! take it as a lesson!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sister pleaselah careful sedikit
    brother

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my niece!=D must jiayou ya~i know u can do it! take care! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment